help-libidn

Re: just curious: when is the next libidn release

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: just curious: when is the next libidn release
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:07:03 +0200

Hi.  I'm moving this discussion over to the help-libidn list.  I prefer
team-maintained packages, so I suggest this list will become the
official maintainer of the debian package.  The list can be used for
discussion of debian-specific packaging concerns.

I have imported the 1.10-2.1 debian package files into a new
'debian-libidn' CVS module on savannah, please see:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/debian-libidn/?root=libidn

For how to check out the module, see:

https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=libidn

I suspect this should work:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/libidn co debian-libidn

If you have a savannah account, I can add you.

I have fixed some issues, and will look into #445302 when I have more
time.  It appears to build fine on my machine.

Reviewing the Debian copyright file and the lintian warnings has
notified me of some things that needs to be fixed upstream, and I'll
take care of that for v1.11 which should be released relatively soon.

/Simon