help-librejs

[Help-librejs] Can I debug LibreJS running slowly?

From: David Seaward
Subject: [Help-librejs] Can I debug LibreJS running slowly?
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:57:31 +0200

Hi,

I am experiencing LibreJS 6.0.13 as very slow. When I enabled the
extension and visit a page, the browser spends a long time trying to
load the page with no results for about 5 minutes (and then I give up).

I have used LibreJS before, on a different browser/OS, and this didn't
happen. Is there any way to debug what might be causing the problem?

I'm running Pure Browser (a fork of Firefox), so any Firefox / Ice Cat
instructions to show debug logs should apply.

Regards,
David