help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Release 0.0.7beta

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Release 0.0.7beta
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 21:35:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, October 7, 2009 3:41 pm, Kasper Hviid wrote:
> One thing I noticed is that in Deathmatch, "a team is dead" and "a
> team appears" is happening at the same time. If this is to stay, we
> would only need one sound here.
I've thought of this. In fact there are many times where theorically many
sounds could be played together. For instance when a game starts too, team
appears. Might seem obvious for someone who played LW5 a lot, but LW6 is
just happy with an empty map. There could be good reasons to put teams
later, or one by one... So well, just to say, sounds often overlap. My
opinion is that we should not worry too much about this. We find sounds
for events, then we can set priorities : if there's a "team appears" and
a "team dies" at the same time, we can just play "die".

> How about a ticking clock when the time is running out?
Yeah, would change from LW5 bell.

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> - http://www.ufoot.org/ ___ __/\__