help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Custom controller

From: Andy Armstrong
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Custom controller
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:49:14 +0000

I cannot get your suggestions for adding my liblo library to the makefiles working....

What are my options - can I add it manually to the Makefile file in /lib/Makefile???

If so - what would I add if my library was in src/lib/liblo and was called liblo.a and liblo.la

Cheers

Andy
Andy Armstrong
CICS Explorer Test