help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] New level: January

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] New level: January
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 20:46:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Sun, January 31, 2010 3:36 pm, Kasper Hviid wrote:
> I have created an open level almost without graphic. It only takes up 15,8
> KB
> http://www.kasperhviid.dk/stuff/avoid-the-void.zip
Yeah, good idea!

> I have ended up with 12 levels. Maybe some of them should be removed, but
> I'm not sure which. Ideas are welcome.
>
> My list:
>
> Fish (open level)
> January (open level, new, shows some new features)
> Acadia (open level, skulls, like it)
> Subflower (open level, flowers)
> Strange new World
> Fishy (shows wraparound + features + I like it)
> Liquid Dream (violet, ink-drawing)
> Ink and Oil
> pizza face (shows wraparound)
> playfield (shows wraparound)
> nine points (new, shows bridge features)
> five points (new, shows bridge features)
OK, will put this in the repository. As you mention, ideas are welcome,
but this is good for me. Just one more question, which one would you see
as the default level?

> By the way Christian, I've been thinking a bit about redesigning the LW6
> homepage at gnu.org. If you're cool with this, do you have any thoughts on
> the matter? Ideas, dogmas which should be respected, etc?
Well, it used to be very strict, it still is to some extent, but it
happens GNU pages do start to have a somewhat funky look. Sometimes ;)

FYI there's an official document about this here:
http://www.ie.gnu.org/server/fsf-html-style-sheet.html

Have a nice day,

Christian.

PS: will try to make the program handle your cursors ASAP.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> - http://deca.ufoot.org ___ __/\__
Liquid War 6 - http://www.gnu.org/software/liquidwar6      / _")\~ \~/