help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Liquid War 6 0.0.12beta released

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Liquid War 6 0.0.12beta released
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 06:46:57 +0100

Hi,

Bad news, there's a serious flaw in 0.0.12beta:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35125

Good news, it's fixed in Git. It affects all platforms, for some reason it does not show up right away on GNU/Linux but this is just mere luck. I cannot leave a "stable" (even beta) release with such a blatant problem online and available as the default download for too long, and still need time to develop solid network/gameplay features so I'll probably release quite soon a bug-fix 0.0.13beta release. This one will include maps which have been lately contributed to LW5 and which I will port and place in extra-maps.

Anyone has outstanding bugs to report and/pr patch to submit before this 0.0.13beta fix is released?

Thanks in advance,

Christian.