Re: LiDIA on WinNT

From: Thanh
Subject: Re: LiDIA on WinNT
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 12:27:23 -0400 (EDT)

Paul,

Sorry, I thought I successfully cut and paste the error message into my
response but I didn't.

I'm using GNU make version 3.79.1.

When I try to compile LiDIA using GNU make, this is the error message I'm
getting:

C:\LiDIA>make
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), (if win.==. echo
c:lidiaadmLiDIAbinLiDIA) && if NOT win.==. echo
c:lidiadmLiDIAbinliDIAwinc++, ...) failed.
C:\GNUMAKE\WINREL\MAKE.EXE: ***expand_function: unable to lauch process
(e=2). Stop.

Is this a problem with GNU make or LiDIA?

I followed the instruction provided on how to install LiDIA on NT.  The
location of the C++ library and executable are changed to reflect the
current location.