NEWEST CRAZE

From: znewmarketing34789
Subject: NEWEST CRAZE
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 12:57:06 -0500

Hey...Janet Here... We Haven't Talked In So Long!!
How Have You Been?  Thought I would Forward you this email!

I usually delete these but I opened this one, like what I saw,
and thought you would like to see this.

http://www.geocities.com/anewmarket9090/

IF THE LINK IS NOT HIGHLIGHTED OR YOU CANNOT CLICK ON IT.
COPY AND PASTE IT IN YOUR BROWSER.

From address@hidden Mon Mar 05 16:35:20 2001