make installation on Solaris 2.6

From: Krzysztof Horecki
Subject: make installation on Solaris 2.6
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 09:28:37 +0200

Hi!

I have the following problem with compilation of GNU make 3.79.1 on
Solaris2.6:

> make
make  all-recursive
Making all in glob
Making all in i18n
ucbcc  -g  -o make  ar.o arscan.o commands.o dir.o expand.o file.o
function.o getopt.o implicit.o job.o main.o misc.o read.o remake.o
rule.o signame.o variable.o vpath.o default.o remote-stub.o  version.o
getopt1.o gettext.o  glob/libglob.a -lkvm -lelf -lkstat
-lrt
ild: (argument error) can't find library argument :: -lrt

in my /lib there are only the following libs with names similar to
librt:

librtld.so.1     librtld_db.so    librtld_db.so.1

please help

Kilu

--
AutoForm Engineering GmbH