Re: Problem

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Problem
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:09:41 -0400

This is not a make problem, but rather a problem with the JServ
configuration.  You should check with them.

I've never seen their configure setup, so I can't be of any specific
help.  The first thing I would do is look in the config.log file around
where this error occurs and see if anything is more obvious there.

Second, your error message is _very_ strange.  It's like it's trying to
run the value of your $PATH variable, as if it were a program!  Have you
haven't done something like set the $MAKE environment variable to the
value of your $PATH?

Anyway, hopefully this was of some small help.

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/