RE: (no subject)

From: Nestor Amaya
Subject: RE: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:30:17 -0400

Sam,

I would use a variable to do this. I see two options: an environment
variable pre-defined outside of make, or a variable defined from within
make.

Since the second option requires modification of makefiles, the former is
the only option that I can see available to you. This however does imply
modification of the shell script to "understand" this variable.

Hope this helps,

Nestor