Re: Installing gnu make

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Installing gnu make
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 11:24:55 -0500

If you are trying to build make for DOS, read the README.DOS file and
follow those instructions.  If you are trying to build make for Windows,
read the README.W32 file and follow those instructions.

The configure script, etc. is only for building make on UNIX and
UNIX-like systems.

If you have more problems on Windows/DOS uses of make, you might try the
address@hidden list.

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/