Discounted Hotel Rooms

From: Discount Hotel Rooms
Subject: Discounted Hotel Rooms
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 23:44:23

Dear Valued Customer

We wish to 'Thank You' for booking a hotel room on one of our many popular
hotel websites.
You booked during the past 12 -18 months.

As a loyalty bonus we are offering you some fantastic savings on hundreds of
hotel rooms at our
NEW DISCOUNT HOTEL ROOM SITES
www.Global-Hotel-Reservations.com  & www.FreeRoomz.com

Visit the sites and Book Mark them for future reference
www.Global-Hotel-Reservations.com  & www.FreeRoomz.com

Hundreds of HOTEL ROOM SPECIAL OFFERS
www.Global-Hotel-Reservations.com  & www.FreeRoomz.com

Check availability now and BOOK your discounted hotel room
www.FreeRoomz.com   & www.Global-Hotel-Reservations.com

'Wishing you an enjoyable stay' from the Global hotel reservations.com team

Click to browse our other travel sites:

www.hotels-accommodation.co.uk   (Holiday Cottages)
www.hotels.in-london.co.uk              (London Hotels)
www.hotels.in-uk.com             (UK Hotels)
www.hotels.in-new-york-city.com      (New York City Hotels)

To opt out from receiving further news on discount accommodation, simply click
reply button and type remove.