Re: gnu make for Win2k platform

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: gnu make for Win2k platform
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 20:42:51 -0500

%% "Phil Shepard" <address@hidden> writes:

  ps> Sorry to bother you guru's but I have a customer who wants to get
  ps> a package out from onder vxworks but wants to stay on a Windows
  ps> cross development platform for a mips core.  How can I get the
  ps> latest tool chain for development on windows for a mips target?

You don't need a make that runs on MIPS if you want to do
cross-compiling for MIPS, you just need it to run under Windows.

There is a README.W32 file in the GNU make source distribution which
describes how to build it for W32 based platforms like Windows 2000.

  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/make/