Re:

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:12:08 -0500

  js> I am an enginerering student from India and am doing a project
  js> wherin I am developing a parallel version of make that runs on a
  js> Beowulf cluster. I shall indeed be grateful if you can provide me
  js> with any help in this regard.

Not sure what that involves but note that GNU make already supports
parallel and distributed capabilities.  The distributed capabilities
currently only work with the custom distributed library from the pmake
distribution, but the next version of GNU make should incorporate
patches donated to support PVM as well.