Re: problerm using eval

From: hans . peter . van . lohuizen
Subject: Re: problerm using eval
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:52:05 +0100

It looks to me that eval seems capital sensitive. I moved the "RTL" to "rtl" in the rule and now it worked also with eval......

I am not to familiar how to handle patches, since I am working on a hp unix business platform maintained by IT managment.
I there a way to try your patch locally and how can I do that?

Thanks

Hans Peter.

This is likely due to one of the known bugs with eval.  They are both
fixed for the next release.

You can try the patch attached to this bug and see if it helps:

 https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=1517

Paul D. Smith <address@hidden>          Find some GNU make tips at:
http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.paulandlesley.org