RE: Enhancement of conditionals?

From: Shah, Bijal
Subject: RE: Enhancement of conditionals?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:20:53 -0000

Ummmm... Yes, you are right. My memory of lisp isn't at all current and brief look on the web has bought it all flooding back.

It isn't that different in the context of how make already operates...

Should I enter the request for 'elseifeq' etc as an enhancement request on savannah? I'm guessing it would probably not make into 3.81 as that is already in beta test.