Re: bugs

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: bugs
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:50:13 -0500

%% "nie zam" <address@hidden> writes:

  nz> i got this error when i run make from my program.
  nz> process_easy: DuplicateHandle(In) failed (e=6)
  nz> c:\projects\make: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc0000005, addr =
  nz> 0x4233fa)

  nz> but i dont get this when run it from a command prompt

This looks like a problem specific to the DOS/Windows version of make.