Re: make best practises: parentheses for variable names

From: Noel Yap
Subject: Re: make best practises: parentheses for variable names
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:32:47 -0500

Robert P. J. Day wrote:

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, David Boyce wrote:

p.s.  chances are, there will be several more picky questions coming
as i'm just working my way thru ORA's 3rd edition of "managing
projects with gnu make", just filling in all the holes.

IMNSHO, that's the worst book on make I"ve ever seen.  Unfortunately, aside
from the FSF publication of the info files, it's the only one I've ever seen.

IOW, there may be some good advice in the book, but you'll have to filter
through the bad ones.

Noel