Re: real-time log

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: real-time log
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:07:42 -0500

%% "Joshi, Vikas" <address@hidden> writes:

  jv> Is there a way for make to dump the log as it is done executing
  jv> the commands ? I mean if one has 10 commands under a target then
  jv> make dumps the log at the very end when its done. I am looking for
  jv> a way for make to dump the log for each of those commands as it
  jv> executes them.

I don't know what you mean by "dump the log".  What log?