3.81+ release date ?

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: 3.81+ release date ?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:49:06 -0400

i was just idly wondering when we could see a new release of make ... from
time to time we receive requests through the Gentoo bugzilla to add a feature
to our make package from make's cvs repository ... i'm just hesitant to do
this since it would mean that our make has a bunch of newer features that
other distributions do not even though we all have the same 'version' of 3.80

thanks !
-mike