Fw: $(CURDIR) value

From: Bhaskar G
Subject: Fw: $(CURDIR) value
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:59:35 +0530

Hi All,

I found the way out,

override CURDIR:=$(shell cygpath -m $(CURDIR))

Thanks & Regards,
Bhaskar G
Philips Semiconductors / CTO / Design Technology Group

E-mail:        address@hidden
Phone:       +91 80 2557 9000, Ext 3016
Fax:            +91 80 2556 0581
GSM:         +91 944 876 1340

Office:        Philips Innovation Campus, 3rd floor
Address:   No 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore - 560 008
Country:    INDIA

----- Forwarded by Bhaskar G/BTC/SC/PHILIPS on 06/15/2005 10:59 AM -----

Bhaskar G

06/15/2005 10:16 AM

address@hidden
cc
Subject
$(CURDIR) value
Classification
Unclassified

Hi All,

I am using gmake on windows with cygwin. I am  trying to run a batch file from gmake, which compiles my source.
I am using the $(CURDIR) function to evaluate my working directory. The value of CURDIR is being prefixed
with "/cygdrive/d" which my batch file donot understand and fails compiling my source.

Is there a way to workaround this problem?