Recursive use of make

From: livoriolcc
Subject: Recursive use of make
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:07:02 -0700

Hi, im trying to write a makefile to manage a C++ object oriented project. I
have a top level makefile that defines and exports a variable. When i call a
sub-makefile this variable gets new text appended to it. I need to use the new
text in the top-level makefile, but when make finishes the processing of the
sub-makefile the text that was appended dissapear. How can I use in a top-level
makefile the values that a sub-makefile appends to a exported variable?

Thanks in advanced. Sorry, my english is terrible.

---
[Este correo revisado contra virus por Inmune01 usando Declude Virus]
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Inmune01 using Declude Virus]