Re: make3.81-beta4 mingw not failing on error?

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: make3.81-beta4 mingw not failing on error?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:16:45 -0500

%% Matt England <address@hidden> writes:

  me> Preliminary results in complex (but not all) conditions show that
  me> make3.81-beta4 compiled under mingw does not always stop when
  me> experiencing an error while executing commands in a rule.

  me> I can provide more details tomorrow (after I get some sleep), but
  me> I thought I would ask about this in a preliminary fashion in case
  me> this was a known problem--and I could therefore possibly save
  me> myself some time on the analysis if so.

This doesn't ring a bell with me.  Note there's a 3.81rc1 available from
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/make/ you might want to try.