RE: Make: Filtering prerequisites

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: RE: Make: Filtering prerequisites
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:51:19 -0400

%% "Smirnov Dmitry" <address@hidden> writes:

  sd> Is the any new feature in 3.81 that addresses and simplifies
  sd> solution for this issue?

Not really.  3.81 contains an enhanced secondary expansion capability
but I don't think that will help you.

  sd> Well, the case when the source list can contain files with equal
  sd> name I will try to do myself :) Just because it is not blocking me
  sd> right now...

It's not just the duplicate file names: if you have multiple source
lists that need to be built into different directories you'll have
similar problems.