Patch: database information into a file

From: Torsten Mohr
Subject: Patch: database information into a file
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:22:49 +0200

Hi,

i wrote a patch against make-3.81 to write the debug information into a
file and i'd be glad if it could be merged into the source tree.

Please find the patch attached to this mail.

I'm not familiar with how patches are send and what they need to comply
to to be merged.

If this patch is applied i'd try to write another patch to write the
debug information into a file.

Can anybody please give me some feedback on the patch and what needs
to be done that it is merged to CVS?

Best regards,
Torsten.