Re: some simple help

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: some simple help
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:24:53 -0400

On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 14:44 -0500, Billy N. Patton wrote:
> make: execvp: /bin/sh: Argument list too long
> make: *** [first] Error 127

There is something else in your environment/makefile that you haven't
shown  to us, because this error cannot, as far as I can see, be
generated from the makefile you've provided.  Not even looking deeper,
this error comes when make tries to build a target "first" but there is
no target "first" in your makefile.

 Paul D. Smith <address@hidden>                 http://make.mad-scientist.us
 "Please remain calm--I may be mad, but I am a professional."--Mad Scientist