Re: missing separator stop <- looking to quickly solve that

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: missing separator stop <- looking to quickly solve that
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:44:18 -0700

In the original K & R C book there was an exercise to build entab and detab programs--easy to do with FSM.  I bet if you search with google you can find a million of them. (Perhaps a million and seventeen).

Patrick

Boris Godin wrote:
In most windows editors you can save file with TABS, but some other convert TAB into SPACE.
If you are using Windows download PSPad. As for as I know there is no programs that
change needed spaces into tabs.
GL