Re: % does not match / in pattern rules?

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: % does not match / in pattern rules?
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:38:12 -0400

On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 15:57 +0800, Pan ruochen wrote:
> So, what's wrong?

Read the section "How Patterns Match" under "Defining and Redefining
Pattern Rules" in the chapter "Using Implicit Rules" in the GNU make
manual.

In general, creating directories using GNU make is a bad idea,
especially if you're creating directories that will be used during the
build.

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us