Re: dependencies in other folders

From: Eduardo Suárez
Subject: Re: dependencies in other folders
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 12:07:04 +0100

Philip Guenther wrote:
<sigh>

If your example isn't accurate, than the responses you get may be
inaccurate as well.  Ignore all those message about VPATH and vpath,
because they don't actually apply to what you're doing.
I'm sorry. I thought they were useless nuances and 'cp' was equivalent.

Anyway, you said the double-colon solution worked for you, so there's
no need to change things at this point.
Thanks a lot for your answers,
-Eduardo