RE: Question Regarding Emile van Bergen's Non-Recursive Make

From: Davidson, Josh
Subject: RE: Question Regarding Emile van Bergen's Non-Recursive Make
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 14:29:12 -0700

Ok, I'm close to getting this working.  I'm trying to find an
alternative to doing:

dir := moduleA
include $(dir)/Rules.mk
dir := moduleB
include $(dir)/Rules.mk
dir := moduleC
include $(dir)/Rules.mk
#etc

Normally, I would do something like
MODULES = moduleA moduleB moduleC #etc
include $(addsuffix /Rules.mk, $(MODULES))

However, I need to set dir before adding the include.  Is there a trick
to doing that?

Josh