Re: How to rebuild on recipe change?

From: Philip Guenther
Subject: Re: How to rebuild on recipe change?
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 19:50:38 -0800

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:07 AM, Kirill Smelkov <address@hidden> wrote:
> Philip, All, I probably wrote something stupid below, and for sure was
> ignorant in some parts, but how about above text? After all even "you
> are completely screwed up" is better than silence...

Nah, you're probably right.  The issue is that you're discussing a
subtle problem that doesn't affect many people, whether because they
don't run do those sorts of things or because they apply the
conservative solution when it might happen.  I.e., the community of
people that have an interest is small.

My interest is mostly academic, which puts this low on the list when
things are busy.  If the discussion so far has simplified the problem,
then restating it based on that might get more people interested.  Or
not...  Good luck!

Philip Guenther