Re: Source code for raid test and makefile error

From: Todd Showalter
Subject: Re: Source code for raid test and makefile error
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:32:46 -0400

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 3:29 AM, Asha Gowda <address@hidden> wrote:

> I would like to download raidtest source code so that I can build it on our
> host.
> I got it from http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=raidtest&stype=all
>
> But build is failing with Missing separtor error message,

    That usually implies either that the makefile is damaged, or that
a variable that is expected to contain something (like a path, for
instance) is undefined.

    Are you using BSD make or GNU make?  It's been a while since I've
used BSD make, but IIRC there are differences between the two.

                                                                         Todd.

--
 Todd Showalter, President,
 Electron Jump Games, Inc.