How to disable "make[1]: Warning: File `somefile' has modification time

From: Peng Yu
Subject: How to disable "make[1]: Warning: File `somefile' has modification time 53 s in the future"?
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 11:04:07 -0500

Hi,

I want to disable the warning shown in the title. Probably this is
described in the manual somewhere, but I don't find it.

$ grep -n "time" make.txt |wc
    107    1222    7560
$ grep -n "in the future" make.txt
3566:should be avoided, as they may be given special meanings in the future,
3930:be removed in the future if that change is shown to be a good idea.

I also checked section 9.7 Summary of Options. But I don't find
anything. Could you please let me know what option can be used to
disable such warning?

In addition, may I suggest to revise the manual so that such an option
is searchable by the keyword "in the future"?

--
Regards,
Peng