Re: directory search fails!

From: ali hagigat
Subject: Re: directory search fails!
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:23:40 +0330

"prerequisite lists which contain this target"

The first thing comes to mind after reading this sentence , is that we
have a target and some prerequisites.
One can not think that the target we are talking about is among a list
of words which make up our prerequisite list.
Because when a word is written in a prerequisite list, it is not a
target!! it is a prerequisite in the list!!
So this target may be a multiple-rule target which has some rules with
prerequisites and the pathname found is used for each prerequisite
item!