Gnu for Admins

From: Szabadkai, Nicolaie
Subject: Gnu for Admins
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:38:52 +0100

Hello everybody,

I have the idea of using gnu-make could help me as an administrator.

As starter, I have a changing list of systems and would like to create
specific link for each of the non existing systems.

All the books and web pages that I read about make did not help me.
I just don't want to create a simple loop because then I could use bash for
that.
Could anybody direct me into the right directions?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Nicolaie