Make utility with Git Bash

From: Kaladhar Suryadevara
Subject: Make utility with Git Bash
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 03:15:34 -0700

Hi there

I am Windows based application developer and do not have exposure to Unix/Linux
environments.  And I am also new to using Git (source code version control
system.)

I want to use the Make utility with Git Bash tool to compile the
"jquery-mobile" code (https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile)

I have Git Bash tool installed on my Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit machine.  But I
am struggling to install the Make utility to use along with Git Bash.
Could you please guide me from where can I download the correct version of Make
Utility and how can I make it work with Git Bash ?

Regards

Kaladhar Suryadevara

This email and its attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
finlytics ltd.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its
attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show
them to anyone.  Please contact the sender if you believe you have received
this email in error.