Re: Multidirectory libraries make

From: icegood
Subject: Re: Multidirectory libraries make
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 02:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

Paul Smith-20 wrote:

> However, you can keep the dependency on the real libraries if you
> prefer; order-only prerequisites will still help solve your problem.

That what i did actually before and it works in serial mode. In parallel
mode it fails. And that it was my question. Finally i found
answer myself. It's enougth to have also:
$(real_sublibraries): $(sublibraries)
Now i obtained results in parallel mode too. I think, such ideas of submakes
with encapsulated dependecies would be useful for everyone. And it seems to
be more right way for make-design than trying to obtain from submakes full
dependency list.

P.S. Never tried to send mail twice or more for speedup or so. I just used
"edit" button and wonder why server generates 2 mails instead of newest one
only.