Lua in Makefile (via "load")

From: Motiejus Jakštys
Subject: Lua in Makefile (via "load")
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 01:14:00 +0100

Hi all,

I decided to play a bit with "load" functionality and embedded Lua into Make.

Functionally result is equivalent to what GNU Guile can provide*. Of
course, this is not terribly practical: just use Guile - no need to
compile the *.so and thus care. However, the repository[1] can serve
as another good example how to use "load" and actually embed
absolutely anything...

While we're at it: why there is no "teardown" callback? I lack a way
to explicitly release resources at the end of make invocation.

Regards,
Motiejus Jakštys

[1]: https://github.com/Motiejus/makelua
[*]: gmk_expand and gmk_eval are missing, which is another 1-2 hours
of work I shamelessly did not do.