Re: How to make sure device drivers are generated

From: Sean Ansari
Subject: Re: How to make sure device drivers are generated
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 18:52:16 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you so much. I did take the question to stackoverflow with linux and
kernel tags. It took a day, and had my answer. I sincerely appreciate your
feedback. Sean

     On Saturday, May 30, 2015 1:59 PM, Paul Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

 On Sun, 2015-05-17 at 19:08 +0000, Sean Ansari wrote:
> GreetingsI am trying to compile some source containing the linux
> kernel and some other open source code.

This list is for help specifically using the make program and writing
makefiles in general.  The Linux kernel has a complex build system based
on make, and if you're having problems using it you should be asking on
a Linux kernel mailing list for help with that build system... the folks
on this list are generally not familiar with the details of any
particular build system.

Good luck!