Re: source code: src to find (target/prerequisites/recipes)

From: Sean Ansari
Subject: Re: source code: src to find (target/prerequisites/recipes)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:02:38 -0700

Welcome. There is also a database option. But you may have looked into that
also. Here is what the manual has:
‘-p’
‘--print-data-base’
Print the data base (rules and variable values) that results from reading the
makefiles; then execute as usual or as otherwise specified. This also prints
the version information given by the ‘-v’ switch (see below). To print the data
base without trying to remake any files, use ‘make -qp’. To print the data base
of predefined rules and variables, use ‘make -p -f /dev/null’. The data base
output contains file name and line number information for recipe and variable
definitions, so it can be a useful debugging tool in complex environments.

Hope it helps.