Re: ./configure Make sources runs, but compiled make segfaults - is this

From: Mark Galeck
Subject: Re: ./configure Make sources runs, but compiled make segfaults - is this a bug?
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 19:20:48 +0000 (UTC)

Yes it's OK thank you.  I will just use 3.81, which does work.  /bin/sh is
present, there are no changes of the kind I was discussing in my other
question.
since Make 3.81 does recompile and work perfectly, but 4.1 segfaults
immediately, yes there must be something funny going on.  But I can't spend
time on it.