Re: Running case commands with the shell function?

From: Sébastien Hinderer
Subject: Re: Running case commands with the shell function?
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 10:17:55 +0200

Dear Rakesh,

Many thanks for your two e-mails and for the nice makefile-only solution
you propose.

I definitely find it elegant and also interesting from a "cultural" or
"theoretical" point of view to know that there _is_ a Makefile-only
solution to this.

That being said, I must also take maintainability and readability by
others into account, so I went for the external shell script solution.

Best wishes and thanks to all for your enlightening contributions,

Sébastien.