RE: Make and Clusters

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: RE: Make and Clusters
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 14:44:20 +0000

If your cluster is Open Grid Engine, another option is qmake -
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/htmlman/htmlman1/qmake.html - which

" is based on gmake (GNU make), version  3.78.1.
" All Sun Grid Engine options valid with  qsub(1)  or  qrsh(1) can  be
specified with qmake
"The syntax of qmake makefiles corresponds to  gmake  and  is described in the
"GNU Make Manual".

Alas, to my knowledge this project has not kept up with developments in GNU
make.

address@hidden