Re: ignore specific file in VPATH/vpath

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: ignore specific file in VPATH/vpath
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 08:12:08 -0400

On Thu, 2018-05-10 at 14:01 +0200, Jannick wrote:
> In my makefile YACC is overridden by 'bison' which ultimately does
> not see any '-y' flag (!)

I'm not sure what you mean by "does not see"...?  It's definitely
available in Bison 3:

$ .../bison --version
bison (GNU Bison) 3.0.4
Written by Robert Corbett and Richard Stallman.

$ .../bison --help | grep .-y
  -y, --yacc                 emulate POSIX Yacc

I'll take a look at the rest of your email soon I hope.