help-mcsim

Thomas Harrison

From: Mr Thomas Harrison
Subject: Thomas Harrison
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 17:27:59 +0100

Hello,
PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT.
We humbly wish to introduce ourselves as the All People Revolution United Front
of Mali(APRUF)
We are please to write you concerning our new arrangement to turn the
aforementioned organisation into a full registered political party in Mali. In
respect to this we wish to inform you that the organisation has about 7000 kg
(7tones) of gold in stock and 285,513 carat of Rough diamonds. We want a
reliable person or company that will assist the organisation in the marketing
of the goods.
We also have mining fields in different areas in our country for gold and
Diamond. We will be happy if you have connection for modern mining equipments
and facilities Our organisation shall give you a total of 10% of any gold or
diamond sold by you. Please indicate your interest and more information’s shall
be given to you as soon as possible for security reasons we demand that you
contact us through this medium.
We strongly believe enough facts are give for you to access our status.
Best regards,
Mr. Thomas Harrison (for the org.)
Alternative address,
address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>