Re: [Help-nano] C Syntax highlighting.

From: Liam J. Foy
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] C Syntax highlighting.
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:35:27 +0100

Jordi Mallach wrote:

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 04:15:39PM +0000, Liam J Foy wrote:
I have recently installed nano, due to pico not supporting syntax highlighting which I wished for. I compiled it with --enable-nanorc and everything was installed with no problems at all. I am currently using the default .nanorc which is supplied with the .tar.gz. I have uncommented the C Syntax part of the file, and do nano -Y c-file file.c. Everything seems to open fine, but the syntax highlighting is really rubbish. Currently only the #include definition is coloured, and the rest is not. Am I doing something wrong? have I missed a step?

What kind of terminal are you using?

I am using aterm currently, does this affect it ?

Thanks in advance,

-Liam Foy