[Help-nano] Nano scrolling only refreshes half of the window

From: Nick Shaff
Subject: [Help-nano] Nano scrolling only refreshes half of the window
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:38:36 -0500

Hello,

I seem to be running into an odd issue recently with nano that's come seemingly
out of the blue. If I open a longer file and try to scroll down through it by
moving the cursor with the arrow keys it only visually refreshes the bottom
half of the window. Oddly paging through the file with ctrl-v and ctrl-y still
works fine, but I can't seem to figure out what caused this recent problem.

I'm running Mac OS X 10.6, and was running the default nano installation
(2.0.6) with the default configuration (set nowrap). I tried compiling and
running the latest version of nano and that didn't change anything. I did
install python (2.6) and pyreadline recently which was suggested to me may be
linked to the problem, but I honestly cant remember if this behaviour was
happening before then or not.

In any case any help or suggestions as to something to try would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.

-Nick