Re: [Help-nano] [Info-nano] INFO: GNU-nano packed as a snap for armhf

From: Viorel Bota
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] [Info-nano] INFO: GNU-nano packed as a snap for armhf
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 23:56:44 +0300

Hey,

1. I just left a message on "https://www.ubuntu.com/core" following the get in touch button. I will keep you informed on further developments however I do not have a link to give :(.

I also asked on Ask Ubuntu forum a while ago about a snap called nano-editor packed for different arhitecture however that lead nowhere :( .
You can find the thread here:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/877508/snap-package-nano-editor-not-visible-on-ubuntu-core

2. I like the snap system on Ubuntu Core and the distro is build also for Raspbery Pi. I know of Debian Jessy and Raspbian but they lack the snap system (for now).