[Help-nano] Too many errors from stdin

From: Roman Tereshkov
Subject: [Help-nano] Too many errors from stdin
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 12:10:11 +0000

Hello!

I`ve gotta problem with my Nano. The problem occurs when I run MPI programs (even with just simple send and recv in main function and that`s it). When the MPI job is done --  I cannot open any of the files using Nano or even Nano itself in this terminal. Nano opens and closes immediately, and then all I see is just the "Too many errors from stdin" message. After that I close this terminal, open up another one and voila -- Nano works perfectly again.

One good person gave me an advise to use the "strace" tool, but it seems that I pretty dumb for that um.. so if it hepls, the output is here ~> https://pastebin.com/Gg6gBBYc

Terminals: mate, deepin
Nano version: 2.8.7
Linux version: 4.12.13-1-ARCH x86_64